Introducing Sourcefire IPSx
Sourcefire IPSx is an intrusion prevention system tailor-made for administrators to secure networks and meet compliance mandates with minimal administrative attention. IPSx underscores its simplicity with the industry's best detection offered at an attractive price point.
Simple Setup, Administration, and Compliance
Setup: Installation of the system takes just minutes. Sourcefire IPSx makes implementing and managing an IPS simple through its centralized management and intuitive GUI. You are protected out of the box with a default security policy created and maintained by the industry-leading Sourcefire Vulnerability Research team™ (VRT) to keep pace with emerging threats. The system receives updates automatically so your protection is always current.
Administration: Users can easily administer the system through:
- High-level dashboards
- Security events summary and details
- Standard and trending reports
Compliance: IPSx helps achieve compliance requirements, including:
- PCI DSS: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
- SOX: Sarbanes-Oxley
- HIPAA: Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- GLBA: Gramm-Leach Bliley Act
- Effective Security
IPSx features the same industry-leading inspection engine and rule set as other Sourcefire® solutions. Industry distinctions include:
- Best detection in the Network IPS Comparative Group Test conducted by NSS Labs
- Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Network IPS Appliances
- Best IDS/IPS from SC Magazine
- ICSA Labs Certified
- Attractive Cost of Ownership
IPSx is not only offered at an attractive price point, but it will also save you time and money in the long run.